Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Free Mori @ Damansara Uptown

By Venus Lee

Hello to all my dearest makan kakis! 
Are you a bread lover? Well, I personally am a big fan of bread! When I was searching for food for my brunch, I  spotted this surprisingly nice place at Damansara Uptown. The decoration of the shop, Free Mori attracted me to walk in, especially the homemade cakes and good-looking pastries displayed at the front of the shop. They used orange and white as their theme colours which creates a warm environment and made me felt so relax to stay there for my break time after my lecture class.  




Besides, the place is clean as they emphasize the hygiene of the shop unlike the other bakeries shop with breadcrumbs on their counter and the tables. Therefore, they gave me a good impression.  
Moreover, they uses jazz and romantic types of song as their background music which creates a comfortable environment.   




There are variety choices of breads and well-decorated pastries. They are all freshly made and the mouth watering looks had increased my appetite of the day!


I think the price was affordable for a college student although it is slightly higher than the bakeries shop outside. I have ordered this Parmesan Ham Bread (RM4.50) as shown in the picture below. The staff there had good attitude and being so friendly to me, she toasted it and cut it into slices for me. There is ham, cheese and mayonnaise in between the Parmesan bread and it taste really good especially the bread which brings a slightly sweet taste.


I have tried out the Honey Caffe Latte (RM 8.90) which is recommended by the staff. It was so special with the combination of coffee and honey. I wonder who came out with this great idea which makes the coffee bitter sweet.


                                                             The Mocha (RM8.90) 

The Hammy Chicken Floss (RM3.80) The appearance is really interesting with the mayonnaise on top but  the chicken floss is slightly spicy. I think those spicy-lovers would love to have a try.


Lastly, feel free to drop by and get some pastries home!


Free Mori Bakery Cafe Damansara Utama
48 Jalan SS21/58
Damansara Utama (Uptown)
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
Tel: 03-7722 4157


No comments:

Post a Comment